32 Things

1. When were you happiest?
Hard to choose one day. Probably when I kid on Christmas.

2. What is your greatest fear?
Failure

3. What is your earliest memory?
I remember my Dad coming to get me after a nap.

4. Which living person do you most admire, and why?
Family member who shall remain nameless. He has challenges that make mine look like a day at the carnival. He does it all with grace and good cheer. I've never, ever heard him complain. Not once. He's too busy enjoying life.

5. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Like I'm going to tell you.

6. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Cruelty, dishonesty

7. What was your most embarrassing moment?
Can't think of anything too horrible. I'll certainly post it if I think of it.

8. Aside from a property, what’s the most expensive thing you’ve bought?
Probably a car

9. What is your most treasured possession?
My grandmother's highschool yearbook

10. What makes you depressed?
being broke

11. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
I'm too handsome

12. What is your most unappealing habit?
blogging

13. What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?
Something comfortable.

14. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Expensive beer

15. What do you owe your parents?
Just about everything

16. To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why?
My readers

17. What does love feel like?
Like being carried

18. What or who is the love of your life?
My kids, my wife

19. What is your favourite smell?
chocolate

20. Have you ever said ‘I love you’ and not meant it?
No.

21. Which living person do you most despise, and why?
Kim Jong Il. He's abject evil.

22. What is the worst job you’ve done?
Business Analyst. Wasn't the job, it was the people I had to work with.

23. What has been your biggest disappointment?
lack of personal improvement

24. If you could edit your past, what would you change?
would have taken college more seriously.

25. If you could go back in time, where would you go?
Hard to pick one. Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, Roaring 20's, Victorian era

26. How do you relax?
Reading, gaming,

27. How often do you have sex?
Next question

28. What is the closest you’ve come to death?
I was walking in NYC and some geniuses were lifting a laminated beam with a crane. It came loose and crashed to the street from about 7 stories up. It landed uncomfortably close.

29. What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
A cure for Autism and/or several billion dollars in cash

30. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Becoming a dad

31. What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
Life isn't fair.

32. Tell us a secret.
Soylent Green is people.

Tagging: Jeff, Paul, Hube, Miriam, Shirley

Comments

Hube said…
working on mine....!

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing