2. People romanticize the past more than is warranted
3. Think you think your party, nation, or other identity group is doing things you think only your worst enemy would do.
4. Most people are poor due to bad decision making.
5. Vice related crime (drugs, prostitution, gambling) will never go away. Ever. You can make any or all of them capital offenses and they'll still be there.
6. There is no rule 6
7. Never pull a nail with a pair of plyers
8. It's not the years, it's the mileage
9. The right choice is almost always the hardest one.
10. People will rationalize their way into doing what they want to do and out of what they don't want to do.
11. People will do what's truly important to them, no matter the obstacle
12. If you'd rather go to work than the dentist, your job isn't that bad.
13. You paycheck is reflective of your value to a company. Doesn't matter ho…