Just a thought...

So, you all remember my whining about the dishwasher, right? Well after much wailing and gnashing of teeth, the new one has finally been installed. Yesterday. The bill arrived...a week ago. The salesman had assured me that it would take three days to deliver, a week at the most. Rube that I am, I believed him. It took 9 days. Sorry, nine business days. Weekends apparently don't count. I called and suggested they put the billing people in charge of product delivery and vice versa. He didn't see the humor.

Lastly, The VeryBigDishwasher company and I have come to an agreement on the previous item that gave up the ghost. Part of the agreement was that I not blog about the terms of, or discussion with, said company. The matter was resolved to our mutual satisfaction. I can say that a few key words known well to CSR's were effective. Some of those words may be:

blog
sausage
Digg
automobile
Technorati
dog
EECB
laundry
Consumerist
energy
link
sidewalk
email
Steve Jobs
Delaware

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing