I rarely link to HuffPo as it's a lamer, less venomous version of Kos. This one, however Exclusive: Gutfeld's Review of An Inconvenient Truth is great. I say that because he agrees with me. I have no time for lectures from hypocrites. I hear daily from leftists how I need to do this or that to help the environment or what have you. That's bad enough from the guy who's an average joe like me. He drives to and from work like I do and cranks up the air conditioner and lives in a big house and feels morally superior to me because he recycles or drives a Honda instead of an SUV or minivan.

This annoys me but pales in comparison to the lecturing we get from Barbara Streisand, Cameron Diaz and Gwenneth Paltrow. The people who live in mansions so big my house could fit in their living room and fly on private jets hither and yon are going to lecture me about my use of environmental resources? I don't think so.

I used to work in New York City. My job was right on Columbus Circle. I was walking from my office to the subway when I noticed the Sanitation department trucks moving in to the Park. They needed a motorcade of carts to clean up after the Earth Day crowd that was dispersing.

Comments

mkfreeberg said…
Linked from House of Eratosthenes.

http://mkfreeberg.blogspot.com/2006/07/memo-for-file-xiii.html

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing