Earmarks in the bill:
- Film and Television Productions (Sec. 502)
- Wooden Arrows designed for use by children (Sec. 503)
- 6 page package of earmarks for litigants in the 1989 Exxon Valdez incident, Alaska (Sec. 504)
Tax earmark “extenders” in the bailout bill.
- Virgin Island and Puerto Rican Rum (Section 308)
- American Samoa (Sec. 309)
- Mine Rescue Teams (Sec. 310)
- Mine Safety Equipment (Sec. 311)
- Domestic Production Activities in Puerto Rico (Sec. 312)
- Indian Tribes (Sec. 314, 315)
- Railroads (Sec. 316)
- Auto Racing Tracks (317)
- District of Columbia (Sec. 322)
- Wool Research (Sec. 325)
No way. McCain promised to "make them famous". He better damn well start now. I don't care what side of the aisle their on if they're putting this shit into this bill they ought to be literally tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail. Screwing around like this after you've been declaring the nation on the brink of economic collapse is not just irresponsible IT. IS. CRIMINAL.