I never knew

El-Lheidan said the Olympics includes “obscene scenes” and “nothing made Satan happier than seeing females athletes dressed in skimpy outfits.”

Just call me Satan! All this time and I never knew. I guess it's OK that I call my children hellions now.

My favorite part of the article:


"A Saudi Sheikh recently issued a fatwa stating that women who wear the niqab (full face veil) are only allowed to show one eye, covering the other along with the rest of their bodies."


This is like some bizarre form of eliminationism that Freeberg is usually ascribing to liberals here in the US. He's trying to make women literally invisible and then, by degrees, smallifying the box they're living in. I suspect that if he could figure out how to reproduce w/o women he'd be a happy guy.

Comments

Mike W. said…
maybe that Saudi Sheikh has a pirate fetish?

Popular posts from this blog

So....the autism thing

For Gerard