The Must Read of the month

If you never read anything I ever link to again fine, just read this one. The whole thing.

the WIZARD, fkap: It's Over. We've lost.: "So I'll simply leave you with the eloquent words of one of our very own leaders, Senator Dick Durbin, who on June 12th of this year said:


'But I will tell you this: the hottest ring in hell is reserved for those in politics who attack their opponents’ families. And if there are some strategists who think that’s the way to win the election, I think they’re wrong.'
At the time Durbin said it, I didn't think it was true.
But I do now."

Comments

Anonymous said…
And let's not forget this little gem from M Albright:
"there's a special place in hell for women who don't help other women."

Popular posts from this blog

So....the autism thing

For Gerard