Biden Denies Saying What He Said

Biden Denies Saying What He Said: "BIDEN: I can look you right straight in the eye and guarantee my son has never, ever, ever lobbied me. I don't meet with lobbyists! I don't meet with lobbyists! And that's -- that's been -- I -- it that started off as an accident because early on in my career I didn't have time to do it, and I've just never done it. My staff does."

Either that or:

"BIDEN: Lobbyists aren't bad people! Special interest groups are -- are not bad people. People who accept the money from them aren't bad people. But it's human nature. You go out, Lynn, and bundle $250,000 for me, all legal, and then you call me after I'm elected say, "Joe, I'd like to come and talk to you about something." You didn't buy me, but it's human nature. You helped me. I'm going to say, "Sure, let him come on in." Just like, by the way, if I turn around and I'm elected president of the United States of America, and you call me and say, "Joe, I want to come and see you," I'm going to see you. You helped me."

So he didn't meet with lobbyists until he did. He'll stand up to special interests (like his son I guess) and change Washington by meeting with people who can afford to give him $250,000.

HOPE (for $250K)! (Do you have) CHANGE (for a hundred)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing