One quick note to DelawareLibertarian...

Guys, I love your site and what you write but please, in the name of all that is good, slow the fsck down!

Your fans (read: me) can't read it all and any comments I make on a post are pushed to the deeper pages within minutes due to the firehose like volume of posts.

Examples:

Sunday March 9th:

Pages: 15
Paragraphs: 218
Lines: 857
Words: 8535


Monday, March 10th:

Pages: 8
Paragraphs: 119
Lines: 449
Words: 4463

So...when I read your blog after two days of not reading it I have 13,000 words to read and 23 pages.

I fear you're going to lose your audience by sheer volume. Maybe it's just me but that's just my $.02.

Comments

LOL, I have to say I have a hard time keeping up as well. I'm afraid I miss some really good stuff just due to the volume.
Nancy Willing said…
Hey Duffy, Kavips just linked to you for some ATHF action and I am on the same track.
I don't find your email address here on the blog so I guess people can make suggestions here in comments.
Good Luck!
Brian Shields said…
Agreed.. I skim over most of it now. My eyes cross if i don't.

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing