The many faces of Jesus

Beliefnet asked readers to post their favorite picture of Jesus. Herewith is my snarktacular review of same:

Curious positioning of the cross while running for political office Jesus


Confused about which religion I'm really the head of Jesus


Very dramatic crucified in a storm animated gif Jesus

Bleeding and in agony Jesus

Mystical 70's poster Jesus

14th Century soap advertisement Jesus

Dr. Doolittle Jesus

Oversized child's art project Jesus

I'm staring intently at the Earth and I got a satellite in my eye Jesus

I can catch a Bing cherry in my mouth Jesus

American Gladiator Jesus

Woodcut of Sawyer from Lost if he was smiling Jesus

What's he standing on anyway and why is he making the atmosphere red Jesus

Comments

Paul Smith Jr. said…
I could only take a few of those before I had to stop looking through them. They were disturbing. (I started at the bottom and was working my way up.)

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing