Impeach Donviti

DV is a liar. Let's review:


"What started out as a little home improvement project has quickly blossomed into a multi thousand dollar job with no end in sight."


Who does that sound like? Who told us we'd be in and out in short order after we toppled the dictator? Yet here we are, years later with no end in sight.


"Originally I was going to put in a bay window where these 2 small windows are to the right (see picture below). Well my dad, the genius that he is said, “Instead of that, why don’t you just move the door there instead? It will cost the same and may actually be less.”

That was all I needed to here “Less”

Well ges what? LESS IS MORE! WAY F@#$G MORE! WAY, WAY, WAY F$#%@!G MORE! (ironically the electrician is named Les….he ain’t no less!)

The door did cost less it was only $1000 (snark) compared to $1400, butttttttttttt, guess what, do you see where those bushes are under the 2 porthole windows? Yep, I need a walkway, well I have 3 Mexicans feverishly installing pavers for $700 as I type this, the wall to cut through took 3 days labor ($1500) because this F’ING house was built by a mental midget so nothing is a simple cut and go. Everything had to be reframed and braced which in turn takes more time."


So, after lying about the duration and difficulty of the project, he blames his advisors for giving him bad advice. He'll tell you he did what he did based on what he believed to be credible information. We know that's a lie. He knew all along this was going to be more difficult than he said.

He then goes on to blame the Iraqis contractor for not doing their job, not showing up to work and lying about doing the work they promised. Right sure. Blame everyone else but yourself. You're the one who started this misadventure and now that it's a miserable failure, you blame everyone around you.

He then announces the surge:


I’m not done and with any luck I will be 99% done by Friday.


He won't be done by Friday, there's no way. Just more lying. He's trying to get the American people to continue to support this disaster when he knows it's hopeless.

He also blames his lack of completion on Haliburton Mexicans for stealing his drill. Not only is he shifting blame on others, he's blaming brown people which means he's a racist. In DV's world all Mexicans are thieves.


"In the end I am so close and i have to suck it up and learn how to do it myself. I lay spackle like a 3 year glues ziti to construction paper. I screw the damn dry wall screws all the threw the sheet rock or into oblivion. I can’t cut a 45 angle to save my life."


In the end he knew he didn't have the knowledge or skills to see this war reconstruction project done right. He lied to you and me. He should forget the project and move out now. It's the right thing to do. Following his redeployment from the house he needs to be held accountable. He was the decider, now he has the face the consequences of his actions.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude, this made my day! Hilarious!
Anonymous said…
Hube is right. This is good stuff, but I don;t think it makes the point that you think it makes.
Anonymous said…
Fantastic man, very very good
The Last Ephor said…
Thanks guys!

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing