I hate to say it....

but I have to defend Hillary Clinton. She's taking flak for her unintentional rendition of the national anthem. Video here.

Give me a break. I can't sing that song and neither can you. She's not a singer, doesn't purport to be one and isn't running for American Idol. Singing the anthem badly is something we all do or at least ought to do. I'm just glad to see she sings the damn thing.

Look, she's perilous to our liberty, she's conniving, she's the last person in America I want as the President but please, no more stupid comments about her singing. There are real reasons to oppose this woman and that isn't one of them.

Comments

Paul Smith Jr. said…
I'm with you. I know I wouldn't feel comfortable with my voice caught on tape. I'm not going to mock her on this one. In that position, I probably wouldn't have risked my voice getting recorded, so she's got a bigger pair than I do. (I'll skip the obvious joke, I hope everyone else does as well.)

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing