5 Random Things

I've been tagged:

  • I cannot fold fitted sheets. If you put a gun to my head, I'd still screw it up.
  • I brew my own beer. Not as much as I used to but I've gone so far as to buy my own kegging equipment
  • I was in commercials when I was a kid. It was very boring and mostly consisted of lots and lots of waiting.
  • When I was a 'ute, I was a "computer enthusiast". I quit when people I knew started getting in trouble with three letter agencies.

    I'll tag DonViti, Will and motnewbie
  • Comments

    Paul Smith Jr. said…
    That's only four, dude. But I guess the 5th could be "I have trouble counting to five." (Just teasing...)

    But I have trouble with fitted sheets also. They baffle me.
    The Last Ephor said…
    Ack. I cut and pasted from wordpad as I was doing this off line. I'll add the 5th one

    Popular posts from this blog

    For Gerard

    So....the autism thing