Ugh. Where to begin. I haven't been posting much of late as my interweb has been broken. That, and I've been super busy. My work at CandyCo has been very busy. Part of my job here is training users on migration from one platform to another which means I have to give these "webinars" twice a week and it requires me to talk for over an hour. I don't mind teaching people in matters technical but in this case, it's more of a lecture with me packing a great deal of information into a short period of time. Not my favorite thing. In addition to that, I'm the sysadmin for both the new and legacy platforms. So, whenever I finish these sessions, I have at least three or four critical path problem tickets waiting for me. Fun fun fun.

On the other front, I guess it's time to let the cat out the bag, my wife and I are expecting.

Here then, is the Baby FAQ:

Q. When is the baby due?
A. Early January

Q. Is this your first?
A. No.

Q. How many do you have
A. More than one, that's all you need to know.

Q. Are they boys or girls?
A. Yes.

Q. Do you know what you're having?
A. Yes, a baby. Ha! No, seriously, we do know.

Q. You do? What is it?
A. Sorry, not telling. You'll have to wait

Q. Do you have a name picked out?
A. Yes, and no, we're not telling you that either.

Q. You're no fun
A. That's not a question

I bring this up b/c we spent the other night in the hospital. Few things get your attention than your late term pregnant wife doubled over in agony with stomach pain. It's a long story but everything is (supposedly) fine.

Comments

Paul Smith Jr. said…
Congratulations. I'm sure everything will turn out okay.
Anna Venger said…
I hope all goes smoothly the rest of her pregnancy and delivery. I'm glad all is well. You both must have been so scared!

Popular posts from this blog

So....the autism thing

For Gerard