This article annoys me. I confess I didn't read the article. Everything I need to know is in the headline. I further confess that I, too, have the impulse to engage in the same finger pointing exercise. However, after thinking about it, I realize how petty and foolish it looks. It's the same thing I get from my kids, "he hit me first." I don't care, don't do it. Don't talk about what if it was a Democrat. True leadership would be to ignore what the other guy has done or would do and do what is right for a change. Foley, to his credit, resigned immediately. Then he screwed that up by going into rehab as a means to escape scrutiny and give himself an excuse for such inexcusable behavior. Sorry, I'm not buying it. I'd rather he just resign and go away. The GOP ought to kick Hastert out of the Speaker's chair if he doesn't resign it voluntarily. Either he knew about the problem and did nothing or he didn't know and everyone else seemed to. Either way, that's seriously bad management and should indicate that they need somebody better in that role.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing