American Digest, has an item on the GOP gay purge he points to Roger L. Simon who notes:


Meanwhile, does anyone think it is ironic that so-called progressives who excoriated eavesdropping on terrorists are feasting on the publication of supposedly confidential email and IMs?



Lastly, Roger closes with this thought:

I have been reminded once again just how bad we are at bringing our best into the political arena. I know when I rail on here about the weakness of our two party system, many attack me for casting aspersions on our big tents. But let me ask you one thing, if the best those tents can come up with to lead the largest deliberative body of the most powerful country on Earth are Dennis Hastert and Nancy Pelosi, isn't it time to start asking some serious questions?


I feel exactly the same way. I'm seriously considering staying home on election day. I can't vote for the Democrats because they're idiots. I can't vote Republicans because they're hapless and idiots. I can't vote Libertarian because they're ideologues who don't live in the real world. Greens? Don't get me started.

The only possible reason I'll head to the polls is the GWOT. I think the Democrats are ready to fold and have offered nothing in the way of an actual plan to fight Islamic terror. They make noise about doing it "better" or "smarter". Nonsense about "real security" with no substance. Senator MarryMoney makes absurd claims like the war between Israel and Hezbollah wouldn't have happened if he'd been President. How he'd be screening every cargo container coming into the US and how he'd force North Korea to make some sort of deal. Either he's insane or he thinks I'm an idiot. Either proposition keeps me from ever voting for him. He isn't the only one, he's just an example of the message I get from his side of the aisle. One of the few Democrats who get it was thrown under the bus by his own party. That bodes very poorly for the future of the party and our country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing