What does JK Rowling do with her money?

Well, she's not giving it to me, but I'm glad she's giving it to somebody. She does appear to have her head on straight and is a bit ambushed by the fame. It must be hard to keep yourself grounded when you are suddenly very very wealthy. I also find it interesting that she spends her money on experiences and not things. She doesn't buy diamond watches and such but rather, spends to go to exotic places and have very nice vacations. That's what I would do also. I think as you get older you realize that you become prisoner to your posessions if you're not careful (and assuming you have money to acquire lots of things). Whereas an experience is something you'll always have but never have to maintain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing