Question:

Who was the greatest president we never elected? Not just in your lifetime, ever.

Comments

Paul Smith Jr. said…
Just to clarify: do you mean someone who was never elected President but we wish had been? I'll have to think about that; it's a very interesting question.
Paul Smith Jr. said…
Assuming I understood the question correctly, you can see my musing upon it here.
Paul Smith Jr. said…
I've always been partial to Phil Gramm, even though he got slaughtered in the 1996 primaries. He weas good on economic poliocy and social issues. I think he would have been really good for America.

As a conservative, I of course am partial to Goldwater from 1964. He couldn't have been worse than LBJ.

I'll try to give this more thought over the coming days. It is a very interesitng question.

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing