In George Orwell's Animal Farm, there was a law that "All animals are equal but some are more equal than others." Meaning: We're all the same except for those who rule. They are better and more important than anyone else so the rules don't apply. To wit: Barack Obama lectures people about gas guzzling and then hops into his SUV and takes off.

The man has no shame. Seriously, how can you possibly keep a straight face and lecture people about their consumption and then take of in an SUV? How does the green wing of the party not pound this guy?

This reminds me of a PSA I saw featuring Cameron Diaz and Gwenneth Paltrow telling me to turn down the thermostat and such. That's right, people who cruise around in limosines, live in mansions and fly on private jets are lecturing me about my overconsumption. Leaves me speechless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So....the autism thing

For Gerard