France v. Spain recap.

Great game. Very physical but evenly so. Further, the officiating was better. I'm agnostic as to the result but I think France was ultimately the stronger team and having them advance will only make the next round more interesting.


Ghana v. Brazil:

Wow. Brazil played on a level that Ghana couldn't even comprehend. It could have been the US team had they made it this far but I think the score would have been even more lopsided. I think Brazil ultimately went easy on Ghana as gesture of kindness. The US team wouldn't have been handled with kid gloves. Ghana was run ragged and Brazil looked like they were ending a warm up game. This is the first time I really saw how strong Brazil is.

England v. Argentina looks like it's going to be a great game. Old rivals and strong teams. Maybe Rooney can do something this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing