Eldest Son has not been sleeping of late. He has a cold and it impedes his breathing which wakes him up. Last night he was up at 2:30. My wife lay down with him and he didn't fall asleep until about 5:30. He was up promptly at 7:30. He's exhausted which means very bad behavior. He's hitting everyone and crying. He's so out of sorts, he doesn't know what he wants. My poor wife is in tears from exhaustion. This has been going on for a week straight. I don't know how much more strain she (or I) can take. This is truly unfair. Even with family trying to help, it's still too much. Today he wanted Mommy and only Mommy. She could not rest. If she left his side, he had a meltdown and continued until she sat with him or held him. We are truly desparate. This has happened before and the strain is overwhelming. I feel like I'm being tested and I'm failing. My new job has me over an hour from home. I feel stressed and trapped and can't help either my son or my wife. I don't know where to turn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing