My wife talks in her sleep. She doesn't think she does, but she does. Two examples:

It's 3:45 AM. I sound asleep. My wife starts shaking my shoulder and says: "I need a shirt. I don't have a shirt to wear."

Me: "you need one now? It's 3:45 AM why do you need a shirt?"

Wife: "I don't know...zzzzzzzz"

*grrrrrrr*


It's late (I don't know what time) Nature calls. I get up, in the dark and I'm in my typical nightime attire. (Yes, I was in the altogether, simmer down) I have one hand on the doorknob to the bathroom and my wife asks me in an incredulous voice:

"WHERE are you going?"

Me: "I thought I'd do some gardening."

Wife: "What!? What are you talking about"

Me: "Nothing. I have to pee. Go back to sleep"

My snarkiness almost caused a row there. Gotta watch that. Seems Sleeping Wife (TM) has a short temper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So....the autism thing

For Gerard