Which is why I'm not an author

Tyra Banks to Publish Her First Novel
"It's my novel called Modelland (pronounced "Model Land") that takes you to a fantastical place you've never seen, or heard about, or read about before ... Where dreams come true and life can change in the blink of a smoky eye."


Seriously. If this woman can get published I will not try. I could not live with myself if I failed to write something that I could get published when she can write this tripe and actually get paid for it.

But what is the book about you ask?

The story happens in a make-believe place called Modelland - every girl in the world wants to go there because it’s where “Intoxibellas” are trained. Intoxibellas are drop-dead beautiful, kick-butt fierce and, yeah, maybe they have some powers too. (But I’m confirming NOTHING! Ha. You gotta wait for the book.) The story follows a teen girl and her friends who find themselves magically transported to Modelland, even though they’re really not supposed to be there.


Sweet Mother Mary. I have no words. The only redeeming part is that this seems to be published through her own publishing company. I think I feel a little better now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing