I really wish they'd go through with this

If an economic boycott is truly what you desire, I will be happy to encourage Arizona utilities to renegotiate your power agreements so Los Angeles no longer receives any power from Arizona-based generation.
I am confident that Arizona’s utilities would be happy to take those electrons off your hands. If, however, you find that the City Council lacks the strength of its convictions to turn off the lights in Los Angeles and boycott Arizona power, please reconsider the wisdom of attempting to harm Arizona’s economy.


I really really want AZ to shut off their power. I know it would be bad for California but frankly they started this scrap and AZ needs to finish it. Let them live by their principles. Either that or apologize and go back to screwing up California.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So....the autism thing

For Gerard