Zing!

Bill "Presidue" Clinton was out campaigning against for Obama and recounted this tale of the economic crisis:


"He said, 'Tell me what the right thing to do is. What's the right thing for America? Don't tell me what's popular. You tell me what's right -- I'll figure out how to sell it.'"


Hey, Tammy, what do you think?

"This has got to be probably one of the most passive aggressive attacks I have seen in the political world in a long, long time. So you Hillary Voters, in case you were upset that Bill was 'campaigning' for Obama, let's just say I think he was sending a very strong message that it shouldn't be taken seriously. And neither should Obama."

Whoa. I have to hand it to him. Clinton is amazing. I have zero doubt that quote registered with anyone there. They are already fawning over Obama as the candidate and Clinton just for showing up. He sent this message to the Man In The Middle. The undecided. He knows it's going to get picked up and he's going to roll his eyes and say "C'mon that's not what I meant." But he did. He is one of the smoothest political operators ever. Karl Rove may have the m4d sk1llz in the operations side, but nobody but nobody on either side of the aisle can speak like Willy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing