Snortworthy

TheHill.com: "“We need to raise another $1 million to compete,” his campaign fundraiser Susan O’Neill wrote in the e-mail obtained by The Hill. “We need money immediately.”"

I can picture the notepad that Murtha used to write this:


"Dear racists, rednecks, rubes, voters,

I need cash from you to say in this do nothing job to win against those Swiftboaters.

This race has tightened after I let it slip what I really think of you idiots recently.

I am one of the greediest piggies at the trough have been working hard to bring pork jobs to nowheresville redneck country our fine state.

Please help me or I'll have to get a real job donate so I can keep eating at the Capitol Grill fight for Pennsylvanians."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing