Ron Paul is crazy

Ron Paul in 1999 on the Current Crisis. He was right then and he's right now. He was derided as crazy and wacky and so on. If the GOP is staring down a crushing defeat maybe they'll realize they have something in Ron Paul. His appeal across the aisle is far broader than anything either Bush or McCain could hope for. I don't agree with all his policy positions but he's the closest out of the whole filed of original presidential candidates. I know I'm pissing in the wind when I say that I hope that some day people will realize that less government is better than what we have now. People will not be starving in the streets. Prostitutes will not crowd every corner and drugs will not be readily available to high school kids. If anything, they'd be harder to get. I don't really have the heart to finish this post. Apologies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing