With all the talk of lies

It seems that Barry has some that are demonstrable. Even his supporters agree. To wit:

Co-Workers: Obama Inflated His Resume: "And yet I’m disappointed. Barack’s story may be true, but many of the facts are not. His larger narrative purpose requires him to embellish his role. I don’t buy it. Just as I can’t be inspired by Steve Jobs now that I know how dishonest he is, I can’t listen uncritically to Barack Obama now that I know he’s willing to bend the facts to his purpose."

This is not coming from Fox News or Karl Rove or even McCain. This is from his coworkers and supporters. This story will, of course, go nowhere. It doesn't fit the template and so must be discarded. Read the whole thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So....the autism thing

For Gerard