Eight Random Facts

annavenger tagged me

Here's how it works:

In the 8 facts about [name], you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.

Each blogger must post these rules first.

Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I'm left handed
2. I was in commercials as a kid
3. I have 19 first cousins
4. I have passed the Mensa entrance exam
5. I have no desire for fame and cannot understand the appeal of being famous.
6. Ironically, I find myself becoming more compassionate as I get older
7. I (used to) brew my own beer. Now I'm just too time poor.
8. I can speak, read and write French fluently.


I'm breaking the rules by tagging anyone who reads this rather than naming names.

Comments

Anna Venger said…
You're certainly more interesting than I am....Definitely have to agree on #5 and possibly #6 as well.
Anonymous said…
Parlez vous francais, eh? Looks like we'll have a multilingual soccer team!
The Last Ephor said…
Ha! Thanks guys!

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing