Daily Roundup

IT Jargon Ugh. I hate every one of these except #5 which I find extremely efficient and frankly, essential. Try having a conversation about server topology without one. There's a fine line in there somewhere. I just don't know where.

When Nerds fall in love

Dubai Ports World deal bites us in the ass. I thought the row over DPW taking over the US ports was overblown and stupid. It was driven by small mindedness and cronyism. Varifrank shows why that deal falling apart is now finally reaping the whirlwind.


Brilliant.
American Idol gets made year after year and there are guys like this who are not on TV. Explain that to me.

The burial of a Marine. He was a giant of a man. We are poorer with his passing.

There's a parade in the Pentagon every Friday. One that should be televised every week. I support the war but that war has a cost. If we don't show the cost that our men and women are paying we don't appreciate it. If seeing that cost means our will to fight this war collapses, so be it. We deserve to lose.

Shocker! Michael Moore lies. Water also found to be wet and Sun to rise in east.

“An unguided missile,” is how Boutros Boutros-Ghali, the former United Nations secretary general, once described him.

Hell, I like him already. Sarko's off to a strong start, let's hope he keeps it up. I can't wait to see how he takes on the Unions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing