Ban on French products - Update

“I want to tell them that France will always be by their side when they need her"

The ban on French products is hereby lifted. It will be nice to have a bottle of French wine and some cheese.

The upside of the self-imposed ban for me has been the exploration of other regional wines. I've been most impressed by the Chilean wines. Australia seldom disappoints and with their overproduction in recent years the prices have been very good.

Maybe if DV can stay sober during the next wine tasting he attends he can make a recommendation. (I'm not holding my breath)

Comments

Anonymous said…
...so I can lift my ban on Loreal and Garnier too?

Does that mean I didn't eat freedom fries last weekend?
The Last Ephor said…
You are free to do as you wish.

I have no idea what you ate last week.

You seem to need an inordinate amount of guidance from someone you don't know. You must be a Democrat.
Anonymous said…
I missed the last one...

but I will say French and Italian wines are the best by far.

Chileans are ok, I am a big fan of the Malbec's
The Last Ephor said…
Malbec's are great. Look for a wine called Graffigna, quite good and only about $10.

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing