An Actual Bush Scandal

Lawmaker's Intervention in Law Enforcement Crosses Line

He's dead right. This one ought to be front page, above the fold lead story. I have no patience for political abuse via courts. I hated the Independent Counsel statute when they used it as a club against Republicans and it made me queasy when they did it under Clinton. In every case it started as one thing and went on and on and mutated into a beast that was determined to find something.

This is a bit different but in the same vein. They're sacking US Attourneys for not filing charges against Democrats before the election. That is thuggery. Let the heads roll.

Comments

Anonymous said…
damn I agree with you again!


I think I need to lay down...


don't you think things are only going to get worse? this stuff is happening in the first 3 months of a Democratic majority...

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing