Reading between the lines

Yesterday, I wrote about the comment by the King Abdullah regarding the Middle East and its impending explosion. I was dismissed it out of hand and at the same time was struck by such frank honesty regarding the instability of the region. It's not that Abdullah doesn't know, it's that he doesn't acknowledge it as it may be construed as his own position being untenable.

Varifrank connects the dots here.

(I tried to leave a comment to the effect that he's either a genius or a madman but that was flagged and denied for comment.)

What did Cheney say? Why did he have to deliver the message in person?

Is this related to the slush fund issue going on in Britian?

This could get interesting.

I have to say the idea of Saudi moving in to Iraq makes me very nervous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing