More lazy linking

[Jimmy] Carter would do himself and his countrymen a favor by permanently resisting the urge to offer any further commentary on world affairs.

Seriously, Jim, stick to building houses for poor people. We love you for that and that alone.

Jamil Hussein, Disputed AP Source, Finally Located?

Answer: Maybe.

If you want to know why I am no longer a lefty, just read this series on MyDD about PIRG, the organisation that supervised my transition from ultraliberal to libertarian.


I had friends in college who worked for were abused by PIRG. They were knocking door to door in the blazing sun while I was sunning myself poolside as a lifeguard in a high rise apartment building that never had more than three people in the pool in a day. Suckers.

Things are coming to a head says VDH. I agree. However, as Bill Quick notes, wars are easy for us to win. Building nations, is not.

Demagoguery earns Kucinich millions. This is the same reason Al Sharpton "runs" for president. It's big business and if you can prove yourself a non-laughable candidate, you're in for a windfall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing