Bob Woodward is a liar:


"I have spoken to Bob Woodward a number of times about a variety of subjects over the years, but I did not agree to be interviewed for his latest book. Further, there are statements in the book, directly or implicitly attributed to me, that did not and never could have come from me. I never discuss any personal conversations that I may have with President George H.W. Bush, and he never discusses with me any conversations that he has with President George W. Bush."


If he lied about those conversations, what else did he lie about? Why should I believe anything else he writes. G. Gordon Liddy has been hammering Woodward for being liars for years and nobody paid attention. I wonder if they will now. (I'm not holding my breath.)

I hear much from the MSM how bloggers are unreliable because they have no editors. I'm certain we'd be hearing the same thing if Woodward was a blogger. Instead, we're met with a very telling silence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing