Gah!


I wanted to let everyone know that earlier this morning, we dismissed [employee] as an employee of [company]. We have had ongoing problems with [employee] in terms of attendance at work. While terminating an employee is one of the most difficult things to do, we felt that it was in the best interest of [company] and the IT team to take this action.

I wanted to take this time to reinforce some of the attendance and work time policy that everyone in IT should adhere to. Please review the bullets below and see me, [manager] or your manager if you have any questions.


I don't like this. I don't like when managers discuss employee terminations in broadcast emails. It's unprofessional and unnecessary. Let the employee keep their dignity when leaving.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OH MY GOD HOW CRUEL!!!!

so I guess you guys have a vacancy now ? hehehehe
The Last Ephor said…
Yeah, he was only here like two months also.

btw, how did you find my blog? (just curious)

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing