Reaction grows to gay student's expulsion. That's right, a student is expelled simply for being gay not engaging in any form of sexual activity. Truly awful. I understand they don't approve or condone homosexuality but this? Is there no room for someone who is gay and chaste? Why not? What if someone is an alcoholic but sober? Would you kick them out too? I'll never understand.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments
I ran across this once when a Protestant friend of mine was arguing that homosexual orientation is wrong. I forced him off this point of view by discussing the difference between being sexually attracted to women and committing "adultery of the heart." The first is part of our makeup, the second is what Jesus comdemned.