My 4 year old has good tase in music. We were running some errands and I had a mixed CD in the player. I fade the speakers to the front so I can listen and he doesn't have to. "Trip Like I Do" by Crystal Method and Filter came on.

"I like this song."

"Really?"

"Yeah. What's it called."

"Trip like I do"

"What?"

"Trip like I do."

"Oh. I like this song. Play it again."

Later, we're in the store and "Thriller is floating down from the ether.

Him: "I don't like this song"

"No?"

"Nope. I like the other song. The one in the car."

Thats. My. Boy!

Comments

Eric said…
See if he likes "Glass Breaker", from the London Soundtrack. The Crystal Method rocks. =)
The Last Ephor said…
Thanks.

There's something weird going on w/ the comments. I think the design change reset the "moderate comments" feature which explains why there were so many of them not showing.

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing