Light, Sexy And Fun To Drive says Business week. The Loremo makes some remarkable claims. Like gas milage. 157 miles per gallon. That would get me from my house to New York City on less than a gallon of gas. That's $2.50 in gas and $36 in tolls. I, for one, would buy one of these in a heartbeat provided the safety and mpg claims actually stand up. Color me skeptical. The use of plastics and composites are certainly long overdue but I suspect regulation will add significant weight and cost to make the car perform much less than spec'd. Even so, if you dropped the milage by half it would still far outperform anything on the road today. If and when these come to market, they will be wildly popular and could have significant downward pressure on prices at the pump. Here's hoping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing