Is The 2005 Priest Story A Fraud? Hmmm...this one certainly has some merit. Is the entire article recycled? I was uncertain about the sourcing. It's very likely that each government would deny the existence of such prisons if they did have them but something else bothered me about that one and I can't quite put my finger on it. I have no doubt she won b/c the article hurt the President and spilled State secrets. The MSM loves that kind of thing. Nonetheless, nothing will change. The prize would never be revoked, even if the above article is true. They still haven't revoked Walter Durante's.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments