I had to Google both Barth and Sprong but it's interesting nonetheless.



You scored as Roman Catholic. You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.

Roman Catholic

89%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

71%

Neo orthodox

54%

Emergent/Postmodern

46%

Classical Liberal

39%

Modern Liberal

39%

Fundamentalist

39%

Reformed Evangelical

29%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

21%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments

The Last Ephor said…
Argh! Stupid tables. The values are cropped but in case you care, I'm 89% Roman Catholic and 70something % Wesleyan.
Anna Venger said…
Duffy,
Do you concur with the results of the test?
The Last Ephor said…
Yes. I was born and raised Catholic and count myself among them (us).
The Last Ephor said…
Why thank you. (I don't care what Dorian says, you're ok w/ me)

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing