Dick Morris is a very shrewd man. He know politics very very well. He's not always right but even when he's wrong, there's a kernel of truth in there. In this OpEd he outlines the minefield inherent with immigration from Mexico. I agree that Chavez is very dangerous and Fox is the closest thing approximating a friend we've had in Mexico in 70 years. It's important we help him where we can. However, we're going to have to deal with Chavez sooner or later. It might be easier if Fox is gone. Then we can really put up a wall and start protecting our borders in earnest. I'd prefer if we can do this amiably and sensibly but we cannot leave things as they are.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments