BREITBART.COM - XM Satellite Radio Reports Wider 1Q Loss. XM is not long for this world. They cannot compete with Howard. The rest of the content is virtually indistinquishable. (I should know, I have both.) Once Sirius releases the conversion kit, they are really going to win people over. XM's chairman recently quit in the wake of wild spending and said the company was in dangerous waters. XM will either be taken over by Sirius or fold entirely. I give them 2 years at most.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments