Note to Commenters and visitors: I havent' been ignoring you. I'm thrilled that people are actually visiting. Oddly, Sitemeter isn't registering any of you. I literally have ZERO hits for the last two months which makes no sense. Also, I'm supposed to get an email telling me somebody left a comment. Hasn't been happening. I'll check the comments more frequently. I hope to have some dialog rather than simply diatribe.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments