How Chirac plans to deal with terrorist states. France always gets away with belligerence whenever it suits them. Playing the nuke card is no small beer. Especially in light of Iran's march toward a bomb and the internal unrest France has with their Muslim population. I think France is telegraphing their willingness to prevent Iran from going nuclear at all costs. They would never pre-emptively nuke Iran but I can see them passively, or even actively aiding the US in doing so.
So....the autism thing
Since April is nearly over and it's autism awareness month, I suppose I should talk a bit about it. I guess the best way to start is to rehash the story of How I Got Here. My oldest was born in 1999. Healthy, happy and so on. One peculiar thing he did as an infant was to avoid eye contact. Our doctor assured us it was because he was so young and his eyesight was undeveloped and he was probably focusing on something in the background that was more interesting. Besides, babies don't recognize faces for a few months after birth. Only later did we find out that our doctor was an idiot. He was 16 mos. old when his little brother was born and he was walking and making wishes known by pulling me or my wife by the hand to whatever he wanted etc. He was fascinated with the wheels on toys. If you gave him a truck he'd turn it over and spin the wheels and smile. Only later would I find out this is a major warning sign. This was our first born and what the hell did I know? ...
Comments