And the hits just keep on coming.....

Wife just called the A/C is not working well. It's blowing cold air (good) but not very strongly (bad). The house is 82 and rising. I think the filter I bought was too fine which restricted the airflow too much. That, in turn, makes the unit cycle on constantly to try and keep the temperature down. Extra ware and cost result. That makes me unhappy. I told her to send my Dad to buy a less fine one and install it to see if that does it. If not...I fear I'm going to have to call the repair guy and that's really gonna hurt.


On the upside, she was able to get a few hours sleep and she's feeling a little better. I can hear the stress and near despair in her voice. I pray this gets better soon. If anyone has a magic wand I'd really like to borrow it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So....the autism thing

For Gerard