Why this guy is so fired up, I have no idea. The picture is very dark and whether it's day or night I have idea why that matters. If anything doing this in broad daylight is worse not better. Look at the second picture and tell me he's not smooching this woman. That woman damn well knows he's a married man but doesn't care. Neither does Bill. Either she doesn't consider Bill's marriage to Hillary to be real (she wouldn't be alone on that one) or she does, but it just doesn't matter to her (again, she wouldn't be alone on that one either.) I hate to paint with broad strokes but I can't help but thinking that only Democrats would view this behavior as acceptable by either party. Look at the people nearby, they're smiling away as a man kisses a woman, who is not his wife, in public. Have you no decency sir?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing