French in disarray as they admit EU treaty vote is lost. The correct headline should read "French POLITICIANS in disarray". Oddly the French voted against the EU which surprised me. I assumed they didn't want to cede too much power to Brussels and were worried about diminishing French soverignty and so on. No, turns out they're afraid they may have to compete for business, work full time and come back from vacation when grandmere fries to death from heat. Stupid frogs.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments