Decaying amusement park is fascinating to see. I've always been a fan of sci-fi stories that deal with post-apocalyptic or post-information age stories. The kind that King talks about when "the world moved on". The ones that end "not with a bang but with a whimper." The photos on this site resonate with me for that very reason. I sometimes imagine what New York City (or even my own town) would look like if left untouched and allowed to decay for a decade or more. Someone should use this place for a movie set. They wouldn't have to dress the set one iota. Granted the place is probably dangerous in parts and that would inhibit or limit much of what people would like to use but I digress. Take a look at the photos. Creepy and fascinating at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So....the autism thing

For Gerard