How Kerry whistleblower suffered for truth

I wanted to believe this one when I first read it but something about it just didn't sit right. I couldn't put my finger on it but my spidey sense was tingling.

He claims it was all about his politics. His company claims it had nothing to do with his politics. I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle more towards the company's side. They would be foolish to fire someone who had political leanings different from their own if he was a good worker. The cost of finding, training and spooling that person up to speed would be far too high to be so stupid. (Not that this makes his story impossible, just unlikely).

IMNHO, the moral of the story is that if a tale fits your biases just a little too perfectly, it's probably not true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So....the autism thing

For Gerard